Specialties from Normandie

mercredi, juin 14

my bed is a very evil place

so.
that final i had to study for.
i studied for it.
i made lots of cheat sheets.
i stayed up till 2 the night before pouring over Diderot this, Diderot that.
and then i slept till 9 the next morning, probably as a result of my fatigue.
too bad my test was at 8h30.
i was allowed to take my four hour exam in three hours.
i didn't finish- could it have been the time restraint, or perhaps what looked and sounded like a PROTEST that was going on right outside my window?
i guess i'll never know.
september ratrappage, here i come.

2 Comments:

  • At 6:53 PM, Anonymous Anonyme said…

    Oh no! Don't say that, you still have many chances to make it up! thanks to 'la compensation'!!
    I know you're gonna do just fine.. you're the best!

     
  • At 12:44 PM, Blogger oscar said…

    crapcakes!
    is that the worst feeling or what?

     

Enregistrer un commentaire

<< Home