Specialties from Normandie

dimanche, mars 19

The drama continues

I would say this is getting ridiculous but it could only be the beginning. Today, as i was working at Dolly', what do i hear but the sound of angry citizens yelling in the streets, bullhorns, drums and chanting. An enormous parade of protesters were passing right in front of Dollys which lasted for almost an hour. I was cursing myself to have not brought my camara. I feel like i am living this great cultural experience that when i am old i will tell my children about and they will marvel at the crazy french people who are always demanding their rights.

The university is officially blocked until wednesday when we will vote for or against the "bloquage." If i am even allowed to vote- not sure i really count- i will vote against. I'm kinda getting bored and i am not sure what will happen if i continue to miss classes. As i miraculously managed to pass my first semester i'll be a bit put off if dont get the chance to miraculously pass the second.

2 Comments:

  • At 1:46 PM, Blogger MilkJam said…

    what time do we vote? i'm soooo gonna be there!

     
  • At 2:15 PM, Anonymous Anonyme said…

    Hey girls !!! How are you ? How were your vacation Nataly ?


    As far as I am concerned, i was manifesting in Paris on Saturday against this stupid new law ! But I did it for fun...even if i am against this law, i am pretty sure it will happen besides all the manifestants in the street !

     

Enregistrer un commentaire

<< Home