Specialties from Normandie

jeudi, décembre 22

Mon pax partenaire

Hello all. So this is officially the first entry to my new and exciting blog (with FREE photos!) I have to be honest, this is basically the entire reason I've switched, that and the fact that people kept typing in DAIRYland.com instead of diaryland. Or at least, I like to convince myself that is why no one ever reads my messages... I added some my past diaries from diaryland so you can check those out too if you're interested.

As I generally pretty am lame on updating blogs (it's because my life is just that interesting that I can't be bothered to spend hours in front of the computer) you should check the blog of my friend Karina who lives in Caen with me, who basically lives the same life as me and who, unlike me, has nothing better to do than spend hours in front of the computer updating her blog. It's http://www.confituredulait.blogspot.com. Haha, just kidding Karina, you'll always be my imaginary pax partner. :) Yeah, think I spelled that wrong.



Merry Christmas!

1 Comments:

Enregistrer un commentaire

<< Home