Specialties from Normandie

lundi, novembre 7

this would not happen in america

I would just like to say that only a university library IN FRANCE would open at 10:00 on a Monday morning. Oh yeah, and closes at 7pm every day. While I'm venting, I would also like to point out that classes start and end on the hour. I am late to every single one of my classes. How can you have classes that finish and begin at the same time? I just don't get it.

By the way, I was going to write in there thanking you all for your concern about the riots in Paris, and then remind you that, no, I still don't live in Paris. There ARE other cities in France. BUT, as new developements have come about, apparently this morning it has started in Caen and has been going on in other cities in France. In relation to my well being, no worries, I am personally fine and my invisible car has yet to be set on fire.