Specialties from Normandie

mardi, mars 28

"C-P-E!!! Non non non!!!"



I bet the people that lived through the second world war continued to hear those warning sirens even after the war had ended just from being used to hearing it. This is me and protesters. I hear them all the time and I never know when it's real or when it's in my head. In my appartment, (we live on the main street taken by protest marches) when i'm studying at the library, at the school where i work... I think i'm going crazy.

Today is "la grève national"-- this means not only are the students STILL protesting, but the entire country's workers have joined in the fight. In my opinion, it's sorta like with the tram drivers, just another reason to not work.


I've heard that an "anti-bloquage" group of students are going to storm the university buildings thursday in order to start classes back up. Who knows what will happen there. Apparently the protesting students are large and angry, they might not have much luck.

1 Comments:

  • At 2:43 AM, Anonymous Anonyme said…

    oh natalie! its on the news but even though you aren't in school and its not the best situation, its a great story to tell. i'll cross my fingers that you can start school soon. (cami)

     

Enregistrer un commentaire

<< Home