Specialties from Normandie

samedi, juin 3

a horible mistake

so today i had diner with my frend anne cecile an she towd me the darndest thing. she said that "certen peple" (whos names have not ben reveled to the blogger) have made coments about my speling and gramer on my blog. her is my response:

obviously, i'm not making the effort to write properly. i'm so lazy you people are lucky this thing even gets published once in a while (for those who actually read it.) Voilà. i apologize if my poor writing has offended any grammar and spelling fantatics, and i ask for forgiveness and that you give my blog a second chance.

4 Comments:

  • At 11:39 PM, Anonymous Anonyme said…

    Who-ever towld you such thang, you shuld just ighnore them. sily people, i tel you. sily.

    -cami

     
  • At 12:15 AM, Blogger KathyMac said…

    ther iz a problum wif yur speling?

    huh.

     
  • At 12:14 AM, Anonymous Anonyme said…

    Very best site. Keep working. Will return in the near future.
    »

     
  • At 1:08 PM, Anonymous Anonyme said…

    if people come to a blogspot to read secrets, then, it'd be just as fair for
    the author to use the details of those who came to the blogspot page for his or her own use. wedding loans

     

Enregistrer un commentaire

<< Home