Specialties from Normandie

jeudi, septembre 6

Natalie's Deauville Star Sighting Update- Day 2

Official star sightings for the day: Ben Affleck and Casey Affleck. I will note that I did see Casey Affleck as well on Day 1, but seeing as I feel he is only famous because of his brother (as the siblings of stars often are, i.e. Ashley Simpson) I guess I forgot to mention him. I saw as well a variety of French actors who were a part of the Jury, notably hottie Nicolas Cazalé, who I ran into in the womans bathroom- fancy that. :)

Embarressement factor: getting up there. Lets say 3. It wouldnt be embarressing though-- as I am quite good at bullshitting when i don't know something-- except for the guy sitting right at the desk behind my desk evesdropping (i'm paranoid) to everything i say. So my bullshitting tactic is useless because I can't bullshit with him sitting there. Alas, i think i might have to study up.

1 Comments:

  • At 10:52 PM, Anonymous Anonyme said…

    What are all of these people doing at your store?

     

Enregistrer un commentaire

<< Home