Specialties from Normandie

mardi, septembre 4

Natalie's Deauville Star Sighting Update- Official Day 1

Okay, so I honestly thought I was gonna come home from my day of work and have to call everyone telling them that I didn't even get to see BRAD PITT (like I gloated beyond belief that I was going to). BUT I DID. LIKE FIVE TIMES. and the last time he was probably five feet in front of my face. I even got a glimpse of ANGELINA JOLIE. oh yeah, and i managed as well to catch GEORGE CLOONEY as he was leaving the hotel. Today was absolutely the most amazing day, not only because I got to see stars (which i'm not like a star-stalker, but i've never ever seen one so it's a new feeling) but i got to chat with so many interesting people and i loved being allowed to smile and be friendly (unlike previous security gaurd job). I'm sure the rest of my deauville experience will nowhere near compare to my first day, but what a way to get things off to a great start.

Star count: 4 (does seeing someone several times count for more?) :)
Embarressement factor: still 0. amazingly. of course, my most frequent question was, "When's Brad Pitt coming?" That's kinda hard to mess up.

6 Comments:

  • At 4:33 PM, Anonymous Anonyme said…

    Hi Nat! I am so in awe that you saw George!!! He is wonderful!
    Cassi

     
  • At 8:41 PM, Blogger MilkJam said…

    Hey! I'm bored. I tagged you for a meme.. see my blog for details hahaha

     
  • At 6:08 PM, Anonymous Anonyme said…

    Good for people to know.

     
  • At 1:44 PM, Anonymous Anonyme said…

    search engine seo seo keyword backlink service backlinks software

     
  • At 8:57 AM, Anonymous Anonyme said…

    You're so interesting! I don't think I've read through anything like that before. So great to discover somebody with some genuine thoughts on this subject. Really.. thank you for starting this up. This website is something that's needed on the internet, someone with a little originality!

    [url=http://truebluepokies4u.com]http://truebluepokies4u.com[/url]

     
  • At 7:02 PM, Anonymous Anonyme said…

    I'm extremely pleased to uncover this page. I need to to thank you for ones time just for this wonderful read!! I definitely appreciated every part of it and i also have you book marked to look at new information on your blog.

    [url=http://pokiesportal4u.com]Pokiesportal4u.com[/url]

     

Enregistrer un commentaire

<< Home